2012年10月18日星期四

This is the Message Centre for Conceited Little Megapuppy




Hi love, Happy New Year! Had a lovely break at Christmas eleven days off, just for 3 days annual leave can't be bad. Went to parents on Boxing Day until 29th, it was nice to see them haven't been down since July, when my dad was in hospital. They're okay. Ate too much and just lazed around getting lazier. Before I came back, popped to Cardiff to see my best mate from school days to see her baby. She's working from home two days a week, as a PA for the head of a charity. It sounds ideal. You came up to London to get your visa then? Hope it was completed without too much bureaucracy. Are you off in March then? Whats your programme. Glad you liked your pressies. I had a mobile phone, handbag, purse, smellies and truffles. Thats a very worthwhile cause and hope you make lots of money. Mystic





It is expensive, thats why we always drive down to Wales, mind you the toll for the Severn Bridge is now about a fiver! Hubby always moans, but I say its free to come back to England! Glad you got your visas. The ittinery looks brilliant, how many of you are going? I think it'll be excellent, maybe you should write it all down in ajournal, ala Michael Palin! I had typhoid injection the first time went to Algeria, my arm swelled up and felt like I was dragging Mulberry Alexa Bags an elephant., when I spoke to other English people there noone else Mulberry Alexa Bags had got one. This time I didn't get any, we're in the city and it would be if we were going to more rural areas, similarly we are not in a malaria zone. You are okay on Malaria are you? I rejoined Weightwatchers on Wed, there is a new programme callede Switch, which is rumoured to be stolen from Slimming World! There is a choice of either using points Mulberry Bayswater Bags or free foods list. But I'm determined, I'm not going to falter. Shame it wasn't yesterday.


没有评论:

发表评论