Colin Jensen, lots of churchy background, was a F/T. (more) lots of churchy background, was a F/T missionary, taught Mulberry Bayswater Bags at a seminary, etc. But I disclaim here that I can stand when people collude and conflate academic rank into religion, which deserves to be decidedly personal and non-intellectual. Theology departments signing scripture to their philosophies have done as much damage as anyone to the average person ability to humbly connect with God. So I could lay down a churchy resume, but I am really conflicted about whether it would help or hurt for me to have even written that first sentence.
It not an LDS thing per se, but it common in LDS circles. (Having worked in weddings both in Utah and San Francisco.) It basically means they having a reception that separated from the wedding, probably on a different date. They pretty popular with young couples--my wedding a pretty good example of why. We were 26 21, she was from Arizona and I from California, and we both had been in our college town in Utah for 9 4 years. So a week before the wedding we had a big, but very casual and open, party in Utah. The wedding was in Arizona, and that night there was a reception in Arizona. Mulberry Bayswater Bags Then a honeymoon in Kauai, and when we returned another big pretty-casual event for all the Californians.
It was an "open house," about the same tone and lack of agenda as the kind of open house you have when you first buy a home and invite your friends and neighbors over to see it. Accordingly, it therefore the same dress you would wear to that kind of open house--"church" dress / "semi-formal high school dance" / "business casual". Mostly colored shirts with a high percentage of white shirts in the room; mostly no-ties but with a high percentage of ties in the room.
没有评论:
发表评论